- We specialise in national transportation of both refrigerated and dry goods to all destinations in Zambia.
- All our trucks are monitored 24/7 with satellite tracking
- Our refrigerated trucks can maintain a temperature from -20 ‘c to +10’c depending on the requirements of the product being transported.
- Our Zambian offices and our trucks are managed by trained and experienced Zambian staff.
- Charges are worked out per ton, 1,000 kilos or per pallet (volume) and a minimum of ½ a pallet is charged.
- Small consignments can also be transported, being consolidated with other loads.
- Trucks can also be hired on a daily basis, at a local daily charge.
- We have trucks of various sizes and an efficient support team
- Insurance: goods in transit covered for up to $16000
- Refrigerated storage available up to 60 tons and dry cargo up to 200 tons
- ALL OUR CLIENTS ARE SUBJECT TO OUR STANDARD CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE.
- THE CARGO CARRIED IS UNDERTAKEN AT OWNERS RISK. (We cover up to $16000)
- CLIENTS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE OUT OWN INSURANCE